Revolutionary Souls 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jippo's Application

+2
Cloudé
Jippos
6 posters

Go down

Jippo's Application Empty Jippo's Application

Post by Jippos Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:13 am

Names on the server: Jippos / Jippos|Merc / Maybe Hippos
Past Clans: rotf JW
Time on the server:12:46 (Jedi) 1:05 (merc)
Friends in the clan: Apoc Ufo Xard Pete
Reason for joining: i wanna join rs because first its better then JW and old friends in it if u remember me Matt and the maps i just wanna go back to rs and i love the clients some of them are nice and ufo is in it and old friends

Special skills: Building/Remapping
I read/understand our rules: Yes
I read/understand the Recruiting Process topic: Yes

i just need to remap a lil more i knew how to and i know a lil now ill keep doing that to get the hang of it again

PS: Apoc im very sorry Sad

Jippos
Padawan
Padawan

Male Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Jippo's Application Empty Re: Jippo's Application

Post by Cloudé Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:47 am

Matt, huh? Also, might I ask, how long have you been playing JKA for?

Just because there's been a few Matt's I've met through JKA in the past 7 or so years... sadly not a good thing though ¬_¬

EDIT: Bah, never mind on that.

Any way, you can be quite annoying Razz, but you're fun and that's what counts to me, so GL
Cloudé
Cloudé
Padawan
Padawan

Male Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Jippos Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:04 am

Thanks ive been playing for 6 years about :)a year after a came out then quit for about a year so about 4-5 years Smile

Jippos
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudé Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:21 am

Just try not to agitate the admins so much, such as the minor laming and insults.

I know you're joking, but others won't always see it that way.
Cloudé
Cloudé
Padawan
Padawan

Male Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Jippos Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:27 am

k thanks! santa

Jippos
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ApocaŁypse Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:49 am

Yes, well yes. Not sure where to start off with this application form.

First off, Friends in the clan: Apoc Ufo Xard Pete, Don't count me in as your friend as I'm heavily against you getting accepted.

2.nd, you didn't know how to register to forums, you should be able to tell people how to register, not being unable to register on them yourself. Also, lying to me about your age was no smart thing. If you don't want to tell me about your age, you don't tell it to me, you don't lie. Also, your reason for lying to me was quite interesting, namely ,,ONE RANDOM APOC'', which is a recruiter, can't be trusted. Laming me two times yesterday was the fatal error you made, first time you did it I was like meh whatever accident, 2.nd time I was talking to a frozen guy, nice role model you were to him.

Its a big fat no from me, and I'd decline you on spot if this shouldn't have to be discussed by other recruiters.
ApocaŁypse
ApocaŁypse
Padawan
Padawan

Male Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyknight Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:22 am

Just like me Shocked
Jippos wrote: Age:12
Special skills: Building/Remapping

i just need to remap a lil more i knew how to and i know a lil now ill keep doing that to get the hang of it again

I could help you with the remaps.

Never seen you on server but sound like a nice guy. Good luck Cool
Skyknight
Skyknight
Padawan
Padawan

Male Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Jippos Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:24 am

ApocaŁypse wrote:Yes, well yes. Not sure where to start off with this application form.

First off, Friends in the clan: Apoc Ufo Xard Pete, Don't count me in as your friend as I'm heavily against you getting accepted.

2.nd, you didn't know how to register to forums, you should be able to tell people how to register, not being unable to register on them yourself. Also, lying to me about your age was no smart thing. If you don't want to tell me about your age, you don't tell it to me, you don't lie. Also, your reason for lying to me was quite interesting, namely ,,ONE RANDOM APOC'', which is a recruiter, can't be trusted. Laming me two times yesterday was the fatal error you made, first time you did it I was like meh whatever accident, 2.nd time I was talking to a frozen guy, nice role model you were to him.

Its a big fat no from me, and I'd decline you on spot if this shouldn't have to be discussed by other recruiters.

first apoc i know how to register |Neutral and i lamed u because u were shooting me and u lamed me just as much bro and second i tried to apologize to u but u want war ill give you war D:<<< second i was not a role model so now role model is walking around someone? wow i do that alot Surprised and ill lie all i want about my age D:<<

Jippos
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rulmurai Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:53 am

^Good luck getting accepted, don't think its likely now lol
(Not a GL, am neutral)
Rulmurai
Rulmurai
Padawan
Padawan

Male Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jippos Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:40 am

Thanks anyway bro Smile i think i got a chance but since apoc -_- i dont know but thanks anyway bro

Jippos
Padawan
Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ApocaŁypse Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Jippos wrote:first apoc i know how to register |Neutral and i lamed u because u were shooting me and u lamed me just as much bro and second i tried to apologize to u but u want war ill give you war D:<<< second i was not a role model so now role model is walking around someone? wow i do that alot Surprised and ill lie all i want about my age D:<<

Obviously you didn't know how to register if you needed Ufos help to do it. I never lame clients, why the hell are you making up stories? A role model is not walking around someone, a role model is someone you can look up to, learn from them. Even if I don't take your lying into consideration, your chances are very slim, as the quote presented above contains fake information..again..And some minor detail which is not to be discussed here.
ApocaŁypse
ApocaŁypse
Padawan
Padawan

Male Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Ufo Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Vote between recruiters: 2 against to 1 neutral, therefore,

Denied

You may reapply after 7 days, and I recommend you use that time to calm down and work on your attitude towards certain people, we do not demand blind obedience but making false and insulting remarks about one of recruiters leads to nowhere.

Ufo
Immortal

Male Posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down